Car accidents rarely end in zero loss, whether it is the cost of car repairs or injuries. However, it may be difficult to fully comprehend what happened directly after the accident. You need to know where you are and what to do when you find yourself in this situation.
That’s why a Bensalem car accident lawyer with Baratta Law, LLC is here to help you. If you’re struggling to recover in the wake of a car accident, reach out for help getting the funds you’re due for the suffering you and your family have experienced.
Proving Your Bensalem Car Accident Claim
When you’re hurt in a Bensalem car accident, you need funds for your recovery. Those funds may come from suing the negligent party that left you seriously injured. However, you will be expected to prove that you were not at fault for the accident during your day in court. To do this, you will need to provide plenty of evidence for your case.
Below are some examples of evidence you may collect at the scene of the car accident:
- Photos of the Damage – Make note of where the damage was on each car. You may also want to take pictures of any injuries in the aftermath of the accident.
- Photos of Accident Scene – Skid marks, signs, the weather, and stoplights can all be useful information. This helps professionals recreate the events of your Bensalem car accident.
- Police Reports – When you’re injured, Bensalem police officers can inspect the scene and write a report. These are open to the public upon request, and they can act as a form of testimony that you were seriously injured.
- Medical Records – Getting medical care right away helps prove your injuries are related to your accident. Your lawyer can then use that as evidence for your claim.
- Car Repair Costs – A bill for your car repairs can help your lawyer calculate your damages. Knowing what your damages are worth is key to getting compensated fairly.
- Witness Testimonies – Talk to people who were nearby, including in cars or on the sidewalk. Their view can help you recover.
You and your loved ones should not have to deal with the cost of medical expenses, transportation costs, or the loss of a loved one alone. With the help of an experienced Bensalem car accident attorney, you can be on your way to recovery.
Types of Compensation After a Bensalem Car Accident
After a Bensalem car accident, you need to know what to expect from your claim. Even if you have solid evidence, knowing what your claim is worth helps ensure you’re not settling for less. Here are a few common damages your lawyer may seek compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish
Dealing with any type of accident is never simple, especially if you have suffered major damages. Despite tremendous losses, repayment for your pain and suffering may ease the burden you face.
Call a Car Accident Lawyer in Bensalem
After a major car accident, it is normal to be frazzled and unsure of what to do next. That is why the personal injury lawyers with Baratta Law, LLC are here to help you. Your Bensalem car accident lawyer will stand with you and guide you through this complex legal process.
Our team will work with you every step of the way to earn you the compensation you deserve. We also offer free consultations. When you’re ready for yours, reach out by calling 215-914-8132 or by completing the online contact form below.